- Management institutes keen on availing of my expertise in Sales / Marketing as
part-time/ visiting faculty may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are a BBA / MBA student willing to do your project under my guidance, please
- If you are a Corporate HR Manager and want me to conduct Sales / Marketing modules for
your company (including that of your Distribution Channel), please contact me at: email@example.com.
Know more about me :
I am a regular visiting faculty of University affiliated/ AICTE
approved MBA/ Marketing Management courses at reputed management training institutes. I am
also a visiting faculty of National Small Industries Corporation Ltd (NSIC) Training
Centre, Small Industries Services Institute (SISI) and at blue-chip companies.
Since 1993, I have been grooming up and even assigning marketing
support projects to students (preferably freshers) from management and other institutes
- Jadavpur University (MBA), Calcutta.
- Indian Institute of Social Welfare & Business Management, Calcutta University's MBA.
- *** Institute of Engineering & Management (Kalyani University's MBA), Salt Lake,
- *** IMT Gaziabad, Calcutta centre.
- *** Canadian School of Management - Institute of Graduate studies (c/o TASMAC, Pune),
- *** NSIC Technical Services Centre (for Diploma Engg. Students), Baltikuri, Howrah.
- Institute of Modern Management (IMM), Loudon Street, Calcutta.
- International Institute of Management Sciences (IIMS), Salt Lake, Calcutta.
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Institute of Management Science, Salt Lake, Calcutta.
- *** Annexe School of Management/ AIMA Nodal Centre, Calcutta.
- *** Crest Business School, Pratapaditya Road, Calcutta.
- APTECH, Calcutta.
- *** APEX, Calcutta.
- NIIT, Calcutta.
- NIS, Calcutta.
- First Computers, Rawdon Street, Calcutta.
- *** Pioneer School of Management.Studies, off Park Street, Calcutta.
- ***Poddar Institute of Management, Santacruz West, Mumbai.
- MBA & Engineering students from outside West Bengal; etc.
I have also been a visiting faculty member at the institutes marked with ***.
After taking up classes and getting to know the students better, I
normally groom up a few of the sales & marketing students by exposing them to real
time / simulated corporate environment through short term freelance market research and
marketing support assignments. The duration of their assignment vary depending on the
nature and scope of the assignment allotted to them.